Ties That Bind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AntaresDecerto

AntaresDecerto

Useful Mods Empty
PostSubject: Useful Mods   Useful Mods EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:19 am

Here is where people can post ESO Mods that they find helpful. Here are a few to get us started:

1. Guild Store Search: Ever had any issues looking through all your trade guilds just to find one type of item? Every wish there was a built-in search tool that allowed you to use key terms to find items? Well, now there is. This add-on indexes all of your guild stores and allows you to search by key words to find items, compare prices, and navigate to their page so you can purchase. This tool has been BEYOND useful when it comes to crafting.
  2. Sky Shards: This one give you the locations of all the sky shards in your zone and is highly customizable regarding icon style, what icons show, when they appear on your compass, etc.
  3. Cyrodill Alert: And finally, this is an invaluable tool for anyone interested in both PvP and PvE. Cyrodill alert give you updates on important events happening on your PvP server while you are adventuring in PvE.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/Svq3iZ
-Rhythm

Useful Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Mods   Useful Mods EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:19 am

I use the search and sky shards, until they put in an actual search function guild store search is bounds ahead of the normal guild store system but still not too great really.

I try not to use many addons, or it begins to take away the experience pretty quickly, but another I have to have is LootDrop, tells me what i'm autolooting so I don't have to sift through everything. Also provides a quick xp ticker for quests and kills.

I'll need to look into some more mods here soon probably, see if anything new has popped up.
Back to top Go down
AntaresDecerto

AntaresDecerto

Useful Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Mods   Useful Mods EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Can you provide links to the mods you recommend? The idea is to share them so that others might make use of them.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/Svq3iZ
-Rhythm

Useful Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Mods   Useful Mods EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:19 pm

I don't like curse myself so I useĀ 

ESOUI

I especially like their minion addon to auto-install and update.

As far as LootDrop here's that link

LootDrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useful Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Mods   Useful Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Useful Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ties That Bind Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: